We went for our 'big' ultrasound early this morning! Everything looks wonderful and the kids were so thrilled to see the baby moving around on the screen. I'm just over 18 weeks and due date is still Feb 15th.
Oh boy, oh boy, it's a boy!! WooHoo!! Is Wyatt totally thrilled or what?? Is Natalie hoping for baby #4 at this point?? Congratulations! Very, very exciting news!
It looks like he will not be a shy guy. I can just see him now running around in his undies with all the other boys. I'm so happy for you guys (and us since we will get to enjoy as well). Denise
4 comments:
Oh boy, oh boy, it's a boy!! WooHoo!! Is Wyatt totally thrilled or what?? Is Natalie hoping for baby #4 at this point?? Congratulations! Very, very exciting news!
It looks like he will not be a shy guy. I can just see him now running around in his undies with all the other boys. I'm so happy for you guys (and us since we will get to enjoy as well).
Denise
I still wish there were two babies in there, but we'll make do with just one. We promise not to spoil him too much! ^_^
CONGRATS!!!! Oh boy.....this is such exciting news. I'm so happy for ya'll. The ultra sound pictures were great...thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment