Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What we've been up to lately

Things have pretty much been low-key around here lately. I have been really tired for some reason (I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be easy?). The kids have been enjoying the nice weather and we try to spend a lot of time outside before winter gets here. Natalie and Wyatt are both doing school at home this year and it's going really good!

Grammy made it here on Saturday night and she brought her horse-dog along. The kids are thrilled to have another dog....

Alvie- he is not happy at all.



1 comment:

Judy said...

I'll glad your mom finally arrived. My word that's a big dog. No wonder you use the word "horse" to describe it!! I'm glad to see the gator is getting lots of use. Did I tell you that I got a four wheeler at the yard sale for Christian? I can't wait until Christmas morning!!