I can't seem to get anything done today. It's 1pm and I still haven't showered, i'm having oatmeal for lunch, and we did something only resembling school work this morning.
Mason and Natalie have yucky, stuffy noses. Natalie feels fine other than the constant sniffling. Mason is okay other than being very clingy and not sleeping more than about 30 minutes at a time. He is sleeping terribly at night, though.
But i'm not complaining! I'm very thankful for all of this. And thankful that I don't have to be at work today (at least outside of the house) and that I didn't have to send my kids out in the cold rain to school. And that Ben will come home tonight and we'll all be happy to see him.
And look at this sweet face...how could I not be happy?




1 comment:
It's 2:24 and I'm still in my pjs :) And I haven't accomplished one thing other than reading books with Christian, doing a puzzle with McKenna, playing "babies", emptying the dishwasher and feeding everyone lunch (when I realized it was 1pm and I hadn't done that yet).
Just one of those days.
Post a Comment